Thursday 10 September 2009

Nadine in the nude


This is me with the exceptional cat Manfred, taken by my boyfriend the last time I visited him, in the morning after breakfast.
I like cereal, fried rice with pinto beans & cilantro, rye bread with taponade, bananas or croissants for breakfast.
I love animals.
I sleep really well at night and have psychedelic dreams.
The nightie I'm wearing belonged to someone else before it belonged to me.
The remote control lying on the table is for one of my boyfriend's stereo systems. He's a musician and has a vinyl collection of over 900 records.
I've never counted his records, but have heard him brag about it several times. People are always impressed.
Manfred the cat is already 9 years old. He has a tiny, ladylike voice.


4 comments:

fantastic said...

yumm..fried rice with pinto beans and cilantro--sounds delicious! do you make this, or find it when you eat out? thanks for reading the blog!

nadine said...

Oh yes, I make it. It's a typical breakfast in Central America, and I'm sure that you can find places that make this dishes really well in the USA (lucky you.. the Latin American community is not very well represented in Berlin, unfortunately..).
It's v. easy to make and gives you a lot of energy for the day. Bon appetit!

Tali said...

Great gread intro to yourself!!
Manfred is so so gorgeous.. im a total cat person! I prefer them to people to be honest!!

nadine said...

I love cats, too, but to be fair Manfred is kind of weird looking. He makes up fot it with the sweetest personality, though. He's also an excellent accountant and insurance salesman hahaha.